Ricky Leung is an illustrator based in Toronto, Canada.
Using mainly pencil crayon and a variety of other textures, Ricky's work references the subtle moments of everyday life while visually carrying a bit of naivety, which pays homage to his doodles as a child.
His work can be found in travel, lifestyle, fashion, and food magazines, and also in complement with journal articles and short stories.
2016 - current
- AI-AP 40 - Chosen for Online Archive
- AI-AP 39 - Chosen for Online Archive (2)
- AI-AP 38 - Chosen for Online Archive (2)
- AI-AP 36 - Chosen for Online Archive
- Annual Illustration Competition 2019 - Shortlist
- Annual Illustration Competition 2018 - Shortlist
- Annual Illustration Competition 2017 - Shortlist
3x3 Illustration Annual
- Annual No.14 - Merit and Honorable Mentions (2)
- OCAD University - Dr. Eugene A. Poggetto Award 2016
- dpi Magazine Taiwan
- Baron Magazine - Office Tales
- Ballpit Magazine
- It's Nice That